Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HID advice needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

Scrubs : -5

HID advice needed Empty
PostSubject: HID advice needed   HID advice needed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Hiya DaSer''s

I'm after some HID's for my arosa but I have low beam and high beam seperates so need 4 with a kit and not 2

Anybody know any please point me in the right direction

Cheers
Back to top Go down
MrJoshJackson
MrJoshJackson

Scrubs : 10

HID advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: HID advice needed   HID advice needed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:58 am

Can you explain in more detail?
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

Scrubs : 291

HID advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: HID advice needed   HID advice needed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 am

They are different i think mate. Basically your hid bulbs wilk be uour driving lights and then when u flash it swaps to the other bulb. Thats what happens with kenny's leon
Back to top Go down
http://dubascrub.co.uk
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

HID advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: HID advice needed   HID advice needed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 am

Yep, don't want main lights blue and the full beam will be yellow

Mrjosh, on an arosa the lights are all seperates, side light on its own main beam on its own and full beam, so main beam will be hid but I'm trying to find out if I need another kit for full beam or that there's a kit that does both lights

Or do I need two kits

But I do know where to get some shit hot bulbs but it will cost £80-£100 for four of them an that's 2 hid kits
Back to top Go down
MrJoshJackson
MrJoshJackson

HID advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: HID advice needed   HID advice needed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:51 pm

I'm not too sure about yours but in mine I have a hid kit for the main beam and I realised the high beam was yellow so I just bought some xenon bulbs off eBay for about £10 and there just as good as the Hids. The problem with hids is that they take a while to warm up so if your driving through some woods with high beam on you'll be alright but if your just flashing someone to let them through then there may not be any light at all. So I'd thoroughly recommend just getting some xenon high bulbs unless someone in the business tells you otherwise. Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

HID advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: HID advice needed   HID advice needed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Yea that's what I'm thinking of doing, I'm in no rush so will do a bit of window shopping cheers
Back to top Go down
MrJoshJackson
MrJoshJackson

HID advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: HID advice needed   HID advice needed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Yeah, do your research first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HID advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: HID advice needed   HID advice needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HID advice needed
Page 1 of 1