Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
NEW MEMBERS CAN ONLY POST ON THE FORUMS ONCE THEY HAVE POSTED IN THE "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" SECTION.
* Registration to DUBaSCRUB is free.
* Members are allowed a single account on the forum – any member found to be using two or more accounts will have all accounts removed, unless otherwise agreed.
* Use of anonymous proxies is expressly forbidden - If members are found to be using an anonymous proxy, they will be banned from using the site either permanently or temporarily.
In order to maintain an environment that encourages discussion and debate, inappropriate material may not be posted, including (but not limited to):
* Posting inflammatory comments.
* Discrimination or personal abuse directed at another member.
* Posting obscene or pornographic material without a NSFW tag.
* Posting information that may invade the personal privacy of any other person.
* Posting tasteless material or comments.
The DUBaSCRUB Moderation Team reserves the right to edit or delete a questionable post or thread.
* DUBaSCRUB discourages the use of "text speak", it looks stupid and makes the user look a bit "special", although forum abbreviations are acceptable.
* Please be aware that many members view this site from computers which may be monitored -
DUBaSCRUB requests that members be conscious of this and mark any questionable threads clearly in the title as being "Not Safe for Work" (NSFW).
* DUBaSCRUB discourages behaviour that is dangerous or illegal whether perceived or actual. This includes (but is not limited to) the advertisement of illegal "cruises" purchasing insurance fraudulently and the condoning of other illegal or dangerous behaviour. Its for your own good!
* Members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless they own the copyright.
* Any information submitted to the forum becomes property of DUBaSCRUB.
* If any item or product that is advertised by either an individual or a company is deemed not suitable or not relevant then the thread will be removed. In exceptional cases this may result in the member receiving a warning.
* Individuals are permitted to create one thread in the For Sale forum per item for sale.
* Excessive 'bumping' (bringing a thread to the top of the for-sale forum by posting a message with no content) is discouraged and could result in the member receiving a warning or having their posting rights removed for the classified forums.
* Individuals may refer to items for sale in their signature, and may also link to the item in any relevant thread.
* Companies (referred to as "Traders" within the forum) are now allowed to post on the forum, but MUST be approved by a Moderator or Admin before creating a topic whereby goods are advertised. Failure to do so will result in the topic being deleted or hidden pending approval.
* At least TWO contact methods must be available either in the profile or signature, chosen from either postal address, email, website or phone number.
* Companies are permitted to create a thread in the "Traders" most relevant to their product(s). Posts advertising goods and/or services must not be created elsewhere on the forum. Multiple threads should be kept to an absolute minimum unless necessary.
* Companies may update their thread whenever they have new products or special offers, and also to respond to queries from other forum users.
* Excessive 'bumping' (see above) will result in the thread being closed or removed.
* Companies may also respond in other threads regarding their products and pricing providing it is relevant to the thread. Blatant selling or spamming will result in the post being deleted, and possible revocation of the "Trader" status for repeat offences.
* Members are permitted to create one thread each in which they can post details of their car, including pictures.
* Multiple threads will be merged or deleted.
* DUBaSCRUB request that members keep pictures within these threads to a sensible size.
* Excessively large pictures will be removed.
* Members are permitted to use a signature and signatures are subject to the same rules as above with regard to inappropriate material.
* Signatures must meet the following requirements:
- Images no larger than 200 pixels in height and 500 pixels in width with a maximum file size of 50kB or
- A maximum of 5 lines of text.
* Signatures may not advertise third-party companies without written acceptance from a member of the Moderation Team.
* Members are permitted to add an avatar image and avatar images are subject to the same rules as above with regard to inappropriate material.
* Avatar images should be no larger than 20kB in size.
* Avatar images should be of either you or your car.
Violation of Terms & Conditions
* If a member is found to be violating the terms and conditions, they will be warned by either:
- A public warning within the thread in question or
- A private message to their account
* Depending on the severity of the violation, members may receive a temporary or permanent ban. Following a temporary ban, members should contact a member of the Moderation Team to request the reinstatement of their account.
* Minor offences will receive a slap on the wrist and a good telling off.
All decisions by the DUBaSCRUB Moderation Team are final
* DUBaSCRUB will not sell or pass on private details that we hold about our members.
* DUBaSCRUB reserves the right to reveal a members identity and any information we hold about a member in the event of legal action arising from behaviour on the forum or at club events.
* DUBaSCRUB does not accept any responsibility for offensive, false or otherwise unacceptable content on this message board.
* Breaches of our terms and conditions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
* DUBaSCRUB will not hesitate to report members to their Internet Service Provider (ISP) should it be deemed necessary.
* DUBaSCRUB reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
* DUBaSCRUB is a privately owned and maintained owners club and membership is only granted on the acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
* If a member no longer wishes to abide by these terms and conditions, please advise the Moderation Team and we will remove that members account.