Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpringDub Convoy

Go down 
+7
Call Redman
DaveTrundley
VWCal
RDub
Jak
v-dub-ee-dan
MrSloanes
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

Scrubs : 109

SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 am

shit dude seriously if i knew you better i would have let u have 1 of mine for the day, maybee next time
Back to top Go down
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:00 am

do you have a laptop chris coz if we get a mini meet sorted soon after spring dubs ill bring ma camera along and you can have all the footage for editing into a spring dub vid. i will most likely be rec in 720p to save room for more footage. Also would you be able to tell me what the best lens in for car photography. JUst i watched a canon D70 and a 18-50mm lens go on ebay for under £100 the other day but wasnt sure that lens to get :S
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

Scrubs : 291

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:38 am

Yeah mate ill meet up with u one day next week and bring the laptop and get the footage off u so i can crack on with a quick video bud.

Not sure what lens to get on a canon. The 18-50 will be the kit lens tho and is shit. Ideally u want a 50mm 1.4 or 50mm 1.8 for cars, sure u can pick this lens up for canon for under 100 quid tho mate.
Back to top Go down
http://dubascrub.co.uk
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:48 am

well it wasnt a canon branded lens, not sure what it was, my g/f sister is a photographer but wont borrow me a camera as they cost thousands lol. love messing in photoshop with my drawings so im gunna havta get a good camera to play with. on nights next week so whenever you want to meet let me know
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:58 am

Mate u dont need to spend millions. Mine is a Nikon D3200 and is their 2nd from bottom base camera and after reading reviews on it i had to get it, only costs around £400 brand new with the kit lens (the exact kit im still using now as cant afford another better lens yet)

U can use photoshop to edit the pics, im a demon in photoshop but i dont use it as i shoot in RAW mode as it allows u to correct ur exposure and anything u might have fucked up on when taking the original. JPEG completes the file and effects the final pic quality when u edit it in post so i never use JPEG. I use Lightroom 4.2 to edit the RAW files and you can literally completely re-do the pic u took if u fucked some settings up.

Ill post a thread in the photograph section showing u how well lightroom works with a example of the original pics and the edited pics in a few mins mate
Back to top Go down
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:15 am

cheers, just seen the other post, yeah jpegs are bolox just easy for everyday eeryone usage
Back to top Go down
AlexHardy91
Forum God
Forum God

Scrubs : -13

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 pm

What time is everyone aiming to be there?
Back to top Go down
JoshG1992
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Scrubs : -3

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:05 am

Due to unforeseen circumstances, i wont be in the convoy tomorrow morning as i have found myself a considerable distance south of the venue, so i'll be coming that way instead Smile So one less to worry about meeting up on time and making sure im there, i'll let Rob know he doesnt have to text me now Smile
Back to top Go down
big deano
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
big deano

Scrubs : 6

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:43 am

well guys the time has nearly come let remember to all meet on time and represent the club WELL and remember to keep our speed down and respect others around as its going to be a big group
and we will get the credit we deserve and represent the club to the high standard that we all know we are
and a safe journey for everyone going
cheers lads look forward to meeting some of you lot tommorrow
Back to top Go down
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:46 am

Looking forward to this now after bustin bollox on car all day
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:50 am

Yeah same here. Proper excited lol like a kid at xmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpringDub Convoy   SpringDub Convoy - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpringDub Convoy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4