Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

Scrubs : -3

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!   Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:51 am

Afternoon as, I have finally decided to start my member's rides/build threads... i got a tad lazy as i didn't wanna go through three forums worth of uploading photos Razz

SO THIS IS THE FIRST ONE.

and as the title says it's non-vag...

Ladies (are there any?) & Gentleman... (not sure about those either) i give you, Mr Kibbles my Rover Mini Cooper 1.3 MPI.

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! 9834dd95

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! 788d9694

WITH A FRIEND Smile

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! B5fb90d9

This little beauty (named from his reg plate... by my missus) Is my pride and joy, He is a classic 1275 A+ engined beast, with an injection system over carbs. i got him in March of this year for a bit of a steal for this model ( the last model they made before the limited edition final 500 came out) and all was going smoothly. UNTIL

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! IMG-20121016-WA0002_zpsa83c4ba7

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! 2012-07-18162518_zps7dc089d7

*dramatic music* Sad

HE GOT PUSHED OVER... Sad poor little man

so yea some dirty scummers tried to bump him off, then the insurance company had a go and wrote him off... but i bought him back and am now restoring him! pictures of the work to follow!

Much love, Ian

Last edited by iMurray on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

PostSubject: Re: Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!   Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:57 am

can this pelase be deleted, some bumfuggery going on double posting!
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

PostSubject: Re: Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!   Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 am

Promise I'll tidy this up when I get the chance, I have the pics too.

Any one like minis?
Back to top Go down
Josh w
Forum God
Forum God
Josh w

Scrubs : -6

PostSubject: Re: Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!   Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 am

I have a little thing for minis. Always Fancied one Smile
Back to top Go down
Koop
Koop

Scrubs : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!   Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Love minis, was planning to get one but fell in love with Lupos lol
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

PostSubject: Re: Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!   Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:36 am

When I was going through lots if hassle with mine, I got into loops, ended up with an arosa as a second car
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

PostSubject: Re: Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!   Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:00 am

Quick little update...

Our buddy the mini is ion the shop, awaiting his fresh coats of paint... i was a total laze and let the body shop do the welding/ straightening too. I did the stripping, to keep the cost down a tad, and since this time i;ve been sat buying bits and bobs for when i put him back together.

The strip down..... * enter pole dancers*

Being used as a shelf:
Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! C4a69179

No seats:
Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! 20120924_164127_zpsbdb95ffb

Genuine MPI cooper half leather interior, needs a clean but otherwise miiiint
Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! IMG-20120924-WA0004_zpsf35300db

Wearing a monocle

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! IMG-20120924-WA0007_zps2bc32fe2

Face off!!

border=

Then it was paint off!!

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! 20121004_160730_zps581603eb

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! IMG-20121004-WA0002_zps48273946

At the shop:

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! >20121006-WA0001_zps6afa290e

Nawwww tiny on a lift!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!   Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ian's Tasty Lil Project No.1 ..... Whadda you mean its not a vag!?!?!
Page 1 of 1