Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What qualifies as street bass?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshG1992
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Scrubs : -3

What qualifies as street bass? Empty
PostSubject: What qualifies as street bass?   What qualifies as street bass? Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:15 am

Feel like making the talking point of my car something silly, and i cba with engine mods and insurance, i wanna street bass it. Iv worked out what id like to fit in, and how much i can fit in... But how much power do i need to qualify for street bass? So far iv got 5200 watts (3800w of bass) out of the stuff i was looking at, but i dont think i could physically fit any more speakers in...
Back to top Go down
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

Scrubs : 109

PostSubject: Re: What qualifies as street bass?   What qualifies as street bass? Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:18 am

is that max wattage as you really dont want to be running that all the time as there not going to last very long. Also would be no point in engine mods as there really isnt anything that can be done with a 1.4 and next to no gains.
Back to top Go down
JoshG1992
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: What qualifies as street bass?   What qualifies as street bass? Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:28 am

thats max RMS, its well over 10,000 peak Smile
Back to top Go down
JoshG1992
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: What qualifies as street bass?   What qualifies as street bass? Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:31 am

*nearly 10,000 aha, just checked again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What qualifies as street bass?   What qualifies as street bass? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What qualifies as street bass?
Page 1 of 1