Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pandapolo
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
pandapolo

Scrubs : 146

Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa Empty
PostSubject: Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa   Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Here I have for sale my mk1 arosa Morette headlight conversion.
These really are quite rare! They come complete with all parts and are fully functioning and in good condition.
The lenses are all in really good nick and are made by hella, plus they have the hella projectors in them, which is loads better for a HID kit.
This is probably the only chance you'll get to own a set, as they don't come up for sale all that often!

Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa 622BA061-5E4D-4E3A-ADE2-70E4EE57A207-82418-00002FEF8C84BF9C_zps237f972e

Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa E951ED4C-F0E4-4F6D-9D52-06FA345C9C81-82418-00002FEF7F556E9E_zps29ca2422

This is a genuine Morette kit, with the lenses made by hella, they fit really well on the car and you'll not be disappointed, you can tell they're good quality and cost over £400 back in the day when they were new Smile

Located in the North East

£200ono

Postage is possible

For a quick response, txt me on 07729580079
Back to top Go down
pandapolo
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
pandapolo

Scrubs : 146

Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa   Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa 303

They can look cool if done right Smile
Back to top Go down

Morette Headlight conversion (hella) for Arosa
Page 1 of 1