Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LUPO TDI COLOUR CONCEPT LEATHER INTERIOR BARGAIN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sp3nny
sp3nny

Scrubs : 11

LUPO TDI COLOUR CONCEPT LEATHER INTERIOR BARGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: LUPO TDI COLOUR CONCEPT LEATHER INTERIOR BARGAIN!   LUPO TDI COLOUR CONCEPT LEATHER INTERIOR BARGAIN! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:09 am

ON EBAY/GUMTREE AT £2000! GRAB A BARGAIN AT £1600 THIS WEEK!
HAD AN OFFER OF £1600 SO FIRST PERSON TO OFFER ME MORE THAN THAT BEFORE FRIDAY GETS IT

THE ONLY COLOUR CONCEPT LUPO TDI IN THE COUNTRY!
WHEN THE LUPO WAS RELEASED, THE COLOUR CONCEPT WAS A £2000 OPTIONAL EXTRA. HOWEVER, IT WASN'T AVAILABLE FOR THE TDI AND THIS IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE COUNTRY MADE TO THE TOP SPEC FOR THE SHOWROOM. ITS ONLY HAD 1 PREVIOUS OWNER BEFORE ME WHO OWNED IT FOR 12 YEARS

IT COMES WITH:
- FACTORY FITTED FULL HEATED LEATHER INTERIOR
- FACTORY FITTED LEATHER HANDBRAKE AND GEAR GAITER
- FACTORY FITTED ELECTRIC SUNROOF
- LEATHER STEERING WHEEL WITH BLUE STITCHING

the car is completely standard apart from the blue lupo gti alloys and the majority of the 132,000 miles have been motorway miles, the

car comes with service history and a massive amount of reciepts showing the work undertaken on it

only points to mention are that sometimes the car wont go from 5th to 3rd/4th which is to do with the gear linkages which is a very cheap fix, its been like this the whole year i've had it though and i never bothered to get it fixed as you can just slip into 2nd then up to 3rd/4th in a millisecond with the clutch down so you don't even realise. also there is a small dent in the drivers wing due to a hit and run in the past few weeks, and one leather headrest is missing but i have a dark grey cloth one

all offers considered, possible part ex smashing little car that returns 60-70mpg without fail, never let me down
you won't have the oppurtunity to own one as rare again! especially with only 2 owners and a mountain of service history

very rare theres only 876 left in the country, compared to there being over 16,000 lupo 1 litres left in the country! check "howmanyleft", so one of the rarest cars about and a future classic. To put that in perspective, the chances of you seeing one on the road are very slim in deed, a rare and cool little beast!

NO TIMEWASTER, BID TO BUY NOT TO VIEW, NO TYRE KICKERS, DON'T WASTE MY TIME OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED! CAN PROVIDE DELIVERY WITHIN 100 MILES OF LEEDS AT £1.50 PER MILE

absolute bargain, cheapest ones around cost well over £2500
EXCUSE POOR PICTURES, MY CAMERA IS POOR
*I WILL TOTALLY IGNORE ANYONE WHO MAKES DAFT OFFER, I KNOW ITS THE CHEAPEST ONE AROUND, FOR SUCH A RARE MODEL, SELLING AS I WANT A LUPO GTI*
Back to top Go down

LUPO TDI COLOUR CONCEPT LEATHER INTERIOR BARGAIN!
Page 1 of 1