Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome and thanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big deano
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
big deano

Scrubs : 6

welcome and thanks Empty
PostSubject: welcome and thanks   welcome and thanks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:42 am

well guys i dont normally go to these things nowadays but to the lads that went ide like to say THANKYOU for making me feel welcome and one of the crowd i apologise i fell asleep n didnt spend much time with you guys but im sure you will undertand n it was good to meet you lot what a great club we have here foe sure xxx:lol:LaughingLaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
Audi-Ben
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
Audi-Ben

Scrubs : 86

welcome and thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome and thanks   welcome and thanks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 am

Spot on day man nice to meet everyone and thanks for letting me be part of it today ( Evan if I only pulled up half way through haha )
Back to top Go down
big deano
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
big deano

Scrubs : 6

welcome and thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome and thanks   welcome and thanks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 am

you did buddy but i chatted as if youd had been there all the time and again what a nice guy you where bud pleased to meet you
Back to top Go down
Audi-Ben
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
Audi-Ben

Scrubs : 86

welcome and thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome and thanks   welcome and thanks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:51 am

Cheers for the love Deano look forward to meeting everyone again hopefully soon and hopefully my car will have moved on a little bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

welcome and thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome and thanks   welcome and thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome and thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Meets & Mini Meets :: Shows & Events :: Past Events Pics & Videos-
Jump to: