Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meetin up with members

Go down 
+6
Bigste69
VWCal
ArosaProject
DaveTrundley
MrSloanes
pacey90
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

Scrubs : 39

meetin up with members  Empty
PostSubject: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:18 am

was thinkin we should meet up one time and go for cruise and somewhere to camp over nite etc sometime wen its nice weather. think it would be gd crack and can get some gd shots ov cars on the roads and cool vids etc. wats people opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

Scrubs : 291

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:39 am

Yeah i think its a awesome idea but. Even a good cruise through Yorkshire Dales or summit and have a bit piss about and some scenic shots etc
Back to top Go down
http://dubascrub.co.uk
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:44 am

well yea we could do both m8 would be gd. we should make like an annual dubascrub get together campin sesh etc lol somewhere that is like u sed senic and where we could camp just think it would be mint crack like
Back to top Go down
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

Scrubs : 109

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:53 am

yeah this sounds cool, ive been looking at camping spots for myself ready for the summer and you have to be very careful as alot of them will not tolerate camp fires which is bollox a camp fire is a must, source of heat and light and something to sit around Razz. what you thinking? friday meetup sunday travel home, can have a decent drink friday night that way and not have to risk driving on the saturday
Back to top Go down
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:09 am

yea lots ov camp sites wont let groups on either but we shall see and depends who is free and wants to come m8
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 am

Yeah i can imagine it would be a bit of a fuck on to find somewhere that would let us all take over the place lol. I say we just camp outside of cal's. He lives out in the sticks haha
Back to top Go down
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:14 am

lmao cal u up for that lmfao :p
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

Scrubs : -5

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:39 am

I'm up for this, mellow loves the miles pmsl
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

Scrubs : 81

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 am

I could maby try and sort summat but no promises!!!
Back to top Go down
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 am

VWCal wrote:
I could maby try and sort summat but no promises!!!

gd lad lol if not is there any camp sites etc that will let us on down that end m8 ?
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:51 am

Do mean my way or Callum's Micheal?
Back to top Go down
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:52 am

around cals end m8 around the yorkshire area etc lol
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 am

Shame I have loads around me, I'm 2 hours 40 mins drive from Callum's, straight down the a1
Back to top Go down
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:59 am

am not sure we would get members to travel that far down m8 and cals area is sort ov in the middle etc lol
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:09 am

Yeh theres a few, Will have a look about? or might be able to have a word with a farmer! Smile
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:12 am

sounds good to me mate! Should maybe try to do it when theres some sort of rally or motorsport event on locally to you too?
Back to top Go down
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:39 am

I had been looking at 1 for myself, its called champs or chaps field, basically farmland and tou can have fires etc all that they ask is not too much noise after midnight, still noisy just obv not over the top. Also nothing about not allowing groups
Back to top Go down
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:40 am

In yorkshire btw
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:57 am

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:06 am

Yeh that sounds good, but I will ask about anyway! Smile
Back to top Go down
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:22 am

only prob i could see with that i on their sit it says that the field is unploughed so thers bumps n shit in it in places so may have to get permission to park cars up at the house area, but then that means no music :S where you live like Cal?
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:52 am

That would suck abit? And I live near thirsk! So plenty of nice roads and nice views and rives and that.....just finding somewhere to camp unless I can sort something in my village? Plenty of farms! Just have to see what they say!
Back to top Go down
Bigste69
Bigste69

Scrubs : 0

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Id b up 4 that! Could get a generator and il bring some disco lights and a cd mixer! Lol
Back to top Go down
DaveTrundley
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:00 am

Not so keen in the disco light and mixer like?? Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meetin up with members    meetin up with members  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meetin up with members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next