Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieron
Kieron

Scrubs : 0

Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Empty
PostSubject: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:50 am

Right, I put this on Dubnortheast and a few other local forums a while ago, might aswel pop it on here too.

I can perform diagnostics and any mechanical work for members on here for very good prices. I have access to full VAGCOM and hopefully in the next few weeks VAGTACHO too so I will be able to code keys/clocks/ecu's etc, change mileages (within reason), diagnose problems and also enable silly mods like anti hi-jack, illuminated needles etc etc.

I can also fix MOT failures, replacement or upgraded parts, coilovers, tyres, all that stuff, swap clutches, gearboxes. I can also do engine swaps but I doubt there will be much of that on here. Just ask for a price. For an example though

£35 to fit coilovers
£45 to fit lowering springs
£20 to fit driveshaft
£5 per droplink
£25 for discs and pads
£10 to change oil and filters

As you can see, I'm probs about a third the cost of your local garage and a fifth the cost of Dealers. I can fit you in late at night, Sunday afternoons etc.

An example of cars i've worked on

106, 205, 206, 306, 406, Saxo, Xsara, Golf, Polo, Fox, Passat, Ibiza, Leon, Pajero, Defenders, Range Rovers, Impreza, 3 series, Civic, Corsa, Yaris, Arosa, Transit, Sprinter, Mini

Just a quick list but i've worked on alsorts and I'm happy to try something new.

Surprised
Back to top Go down
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

Scrubs : 39

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:12 am

Hi m8 am the lad with the coilovers for the bora that rob rang u today bout m8. A think me jak and rob gona try do them this saturday but if we cant al get one ov them to text u m8 35quid is gd price lmao
Back to top Go down
Kieron
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:14 am

Yeah no problem matey, I can come to you but you'd have to cover my fuel and I drive a 1.8t Wink Let me know how you get on though.
Back to top Go down
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

Scrubs : 39

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:17 am

Yea rob was sayin lmao if we cant do them me and jak will come to u lol the boras only 1.6 lol wont b as bad petrol lmfao and will do m8
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

Scrubs : 291

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:38 am

Good post mate. When i get round to it ill make a section/page with some details on for you buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://dubascrub.co.uk
Kieron
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:26 am

Cheers dude. If you can make a how-to section to i'll start popping tutorials up Smile
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 am

Yeah will do mate. I'll sort that later on buddy.
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:36 am

Moved to new section.
Back to top Go down
DubDean
DubDean

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Oryt mate,

I have a set of coilys for my mk5 golf, tried to fit them myself but when it came to taking my original strut out, one of the bolts were rounded. How on earth am i to get it off?...safely..

Would you be able to overcome this and get my car scrubbing the deck?
Back to top Go down
RDub
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
RDub

Scrubs : 33

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:56 am

bashing a smaller socket over it if it is rounded off that much or an impact gun?... where in durham are you based?
Back to top Go down
DubDean
DubDean

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:58 am

RDub wrote:
bashing a smaller socket over it if it is rounded off that much or an impact gun?... where in durham are you based?

Impact gun mate, iv ordered some new anti roll bars just so that i have a spare set if they are knackerd.

Im just outside of crook mate. DL15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?   Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local Mechanic - Anyone need cheap work doing?
Page 1 of 1