Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercades A150.....and First Ever Detail attempt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael2012
Noob
Noob
Michael2012

Scrubs : 0

Mercades A150.....and First Ever Detail attempt Empty
PostSubject: Mercades A150.....and First Ever Detail attempt   Mercades A150.....and First Ever Detail attempt Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:32 am

This is a Mercades A150, 2006 model, as stock. This is my first ever attempt at detailing a car and hte first car I have cleaned in ten years. It was all done by hand with microfibre cloths,

The car was washed with dodo juice sour power (two bucket method), then dried with a cloth and sprayed all over with iron x, this was wiped off with a cloth and then the car re-washed with dodo juice sour power, next was prima amigo polish/glaze, applied liberally with an applicator pad and buffed off, next was simoniz liquid wax which was again put on and buffed off, finally the car was sprayed with dodo juice red mist and buffed off. At the end i decided to give the car a rinse for good measure but to be honest the car looked much better dry, I will add a photo of it dry when I get a chance but I ran out of clean cloths to dry the car with. Here are some photos.

Before cleaning the car:

IMG_0055

IMG_0056

The end result:

Gives a reasonable idea of the colour when dry

IMG_0067

IMG_0066
Back to top Go down

Mercades A150.....and First Ever Detail attempt
Page 1 of 1