Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dub Crisis!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

Scrubs : -3

Dub Crisis! Empty
PostSubject: Dub Crisis!   Dub Crisis! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Hey all, so i'm in dilemma.

A few of you will know i own a classic mini cooper. which is nearing its completion and will so be ready to run once again.

Now here is the problem. I'm at the stage where i need to decide whether or not i keep the arosa! Sad

I'd love to be able to keep both, but i'm not sure i'd get away with it Sad I dont have a garage and my parents aren't going to appreciate me stealing theirs full time.

I bought it for £300, then did the service, cambelt, brakes. And the body work guy for my mini has agreed a price for £300 to correct my rather substantial body issues. which include rusty rear arches, a dent on either rear quarter and rust around the windscreen.

Do i do the work then try and keep it! (then eventaully do the mods i;ve decided on)

Or do i sell it, run the mini as my daily like i used to and miss the dub world forever more Sad
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

Scrubs : -3

Dub Crisis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub Crisis!   Dub Crisis! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 pm

currently with the cost of the car, it owes me about 600. with the repair work thats 900... am i ever gonna get that money back?

1.0l r reg 70k miles new cambelt and service...
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

Scrubs : -5

Dub Crisis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub Crisis!   Dub Crisis! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:06 am

Do want ever you think is best
Back to top Go down
RDub
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
RDub

Scrubs : 33

Dub Crisis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub Crisis!   Dub Crisis! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:35 am

financially you will be looking at top end price after body repair but tbh any modded car is never going to make you money so if you do keep it keep it knowing you will probablies lose money but have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dub Crisis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub Crisis!   Dub Crisis! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dub Crisis!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: