Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello from south wales!

Go down 
+4
iMurray
MrSloanes
shell-vt
gibbo1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gibbo1
Noob
Noob
gibbo1

Scrubs : 0

hello from south wales!  Empty
PostSubject: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 am

hi everyone, i was brought to the attention of this forum when i went to go pick up a set of rims for my mates lupo off someone on this forum! he was very friendly and seemed sound as and gave the forum few mentions so thought id check it out- sorry i dont know your name mate but a yellow arosa driver whos project is sick in all fairness so credits to you man!

basically round my end newport south wales there isnt much in the way of decent car clubs or forums so trying to find a tidy one and this is well set up (best iv seen) so credits Smile!

my passion lives with vw and iv had many cars in the past 4 years so il give you a quick list:

corsa b (boo)

mk3 golf (rad till i blew it up)

grand vitara (fun but hairdressery and money lover)

fiesta zetec s (my baby was mint (show car) sadly had a blow out and car turned into a million bits Sad )

mk2 golf (on the floor-not enough power)

toyota starlet (jap scrap?)

mk3 golf number 2 (good money making project)

now on to my recent edition something i love as much as my zetec s- the vw vento 1.9 tdi in red! these are getting rare now and want to make this a mint example! so far put her on rh classics coilies on thurs and to get some teledials want to make this show car standard so yeah il keep you updated!

so yeah breif outline of me -hope to rep the sticker soon and maybe get to some meets Smile im harry btw!

cheers guys!

peace out!

Smile
Back to top Go down
shell-vt
shell-vt

Scrubs : 2

PostSubject: Re: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:39 am

welcome along..
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

Scrubs : 291

PostSubject: Re: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:39 am

Hey man welcome. Im guessing it was Mark who u met? he got a big ass project on that arosa and i cant wait to see it finished. Nice to have someone from the valleys on here lol
Back to top Go down
http://dubascrub.co.uk
gibbo1
Noob
Noob
gibbo1

Scrubs : 0

PostSubject: Re: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:41 am

cheers guys! yeah man mark thats his name! he sure has but looking good so far Smile itl be sick when finished i reckon! haha yeah no quite the valleys but almost Smile
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

Scrubs : -3

PostSubject: Re: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:04 am

Welcome! Are there Pics of the vento? South Wales eh? I think I'm closest in Southampton!
Back to top Go down
pacey90
Staff Member
Staff Member

Scrubs : 39

PostSubject: Re: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 am

welcome to dubascrub m8:)
Back to top Go down
Josh w
Forum God
Forum God
Josh w

Scrubs : -6

PostSubject: Re: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Welcome dude Smile
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

Scrubs : -5

PostSubject: Re: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Alright bud, welcome along Smile that will be me the crazy guy that takes on a massive project haha

Was nice to have a chat with you when you came down with james for the cups, the pics he has put on CL of your vento, it looks good. Set chris aka MrSloanes on it he will make your vento more red and shiny than you can believe, he's the top polisher on here
Back to top Go down
MrJoshJackson
MrJoshJackson

Scrubs : 10

PostSubject: Re: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from south wales!    hello from south wales!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from south wales!
Page 1 of 1