Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

never thought it would happen to me :(

Go down 
+6
ArosaProject
Jak
RDub
MrJoshJackson
MrSloanes
JoshG1992
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshG1992
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Scrubs : -3

never thought it would happen to me :( Empty
PostSubject: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 am

So, 2 nights ago, while visiting friends i came back to my car to find some dreg of the gene pool had wandered into the carpark and ripped my wiper arms off and cracked my windscreen Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Cannot describe how fuming i am, well over a hundred quid to get new arms, blades and windscreen plus a full day off work for my dad helping me get it sorted, what a cunt!

But anyway, the point of this post is...

The copper who just came and took all the details of it was the spitting double of Sloanes Razz
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

Scrubs : 291

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 am

What a wanker! Hate people who do stuff like that! What's the point? Selfish scum bags!

What a sexy beast eh? Bet that cheered u up lol.
Back to top Go down
http://dubascrub.co.uk
JoshG1992
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:46 am

I did a double take when i answered the door like haha
Back to top Go down
MrJoshJackson
MrJoshJackson

Scrubs : 10

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:09 am

This sucks mate!! It's jealousy in my opinion, chavtastics can't do anything for themselves so have to ruin it for people that actually make a go of things. Had my polo keyed on both sides
Back to top Go down
JoshG1992
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:13 am

yeah its true like, tbf i was parked in billingham, if you dont know it, its not a great place (teesside isnt in general tbh) and the carpark is the definition of sketchy, safe to say i wont be parking there again till they put lights and cameras up!
Back to top Go down
MrJoshJackson
MrJoshJackson

Scrubs : 10

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 am

Don't blame ya. Everyone hates leaving there cars in unlit and unwatched car parks
Back to top Go down
RDub
Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
RDub

Scrubs : 33

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:25 am

what a bunch of twats i think the new dubascrub monthly meet should involve chav hunting... hunt them down and beat them with a wiper arm Smile
Back to top Go down
Jak
Staff Member
Staff Member
Jak

Scrubs : -14

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:10 am

wtf, thats a shame mate...... but Dc sloanes sorted it out then? haha
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

Scrubs : -5

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:17 am

Shit, what a bunch of wankers!!

This has happen to be before Sad
Back to top Go down
JoshG1992
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:14 am

RDub wrote:
what a bunch of twats i think the new dubascrub monthly meet should involve chav hunting... hunt them down and beat them with a wiper arm Smile

I totally agree but... Can i bring my torque wrench? Haha

DC sloanes was quite a pleasant fellow actually, seemed to take his job very seriously!
Back to top Go down
AlexHardy91
Forum God
Forum God

Scrubs : -13

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:11 am

Shit dude wtf I think we both know we both had it the back our minds it was gunna happen at some point to either our cars mate Sad any idea what they looked like?
Back to top Go down
Josh w
Forum God
Forum God
Josh w

Scrubs : -6

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:23 am

Twats!!! Evil or Very Mad, keep arms off more smoother looking Wink haha
Back to top Go down
Koop
Koop

Scrubs : 1

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:45 am

Man that sucks balls
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 am

I feel for ya man! I'm right there with ya!

This is what they did to my beloved little cooper!

never thought it would happen to me :( 576010_10151175468556522_319422090_n
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:59 am

Ha... i forgot that this was my profile pic........ coulda just looked at that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never thought it would happen to me :(   never thought it would happen to me :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never thought it would happen to me :(
Page 1 of 1