Please log in or register.
Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mojo the Loop - More Products*

Go down 
+20
Audi-Ben
I_Heart_Haters
v-dub-ee-dan
Curly08
tyler_lupo
AlexHardy91
pacey90
Dan
jonnygt
iMurray
Koop
RDub
tomatkinson23
jhenderson
Jak
Josh w
MrSloanes
james18t
ArosaProject
VWCal
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

Scrubs : 81

Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 am

RDub wrote:
*oem ha.. And need new tyres to get the lows back on... Needs a new clutch, thrust bearing and selector shaft seal, wheels need a refurb ideally and I reckon my coilovers will need replacing soon :/ will try get little bits done inbetween but going to be skint for a few month until my new job kicks in ha

oryt, that sucks....hope you get it sorted dude!

Josh w wrote:
wow! that stuff cleans up good Very Happy

yeh man really good stuff, cnt really fault it! Very Happy

.................................................................................................................................................

So i did plan to go out with a mate and take some photos of the car, but the crap weather put a stop to that plan! but on the plus side it gave me a chance to see what the beading was like from the Kleen Freaks wax.......and i must say really good! did not expect such good beading as i only got time for one quick coat yesterday, but really pleased. Im gunna double the dose next time for that extra protection and gloss, but all in all cant say a bad thing! cheers

Tar
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:47 am

right so nothing much has changed, apart from a long list of things to do over winter for next year!
at the top of that list in a static+ stance solutions kit, should have it in a few weeks and then hopping to have it fitted and running by the end of next month! fingers crossed!

one good thing about the kit is that you can run it without a tank but full lift takes 10 seconds, so im gunna start of with that and then get a tank and solenoid valves so i can get full lift in under 2 seconds!!!! anyway it will mean i can go lower all round and then just drive about on full lift and lower it when stationary.

right enough of the talking.....here is a really bad photo shop difference of how i wont it sitting with the kit down, and adjusters out back....

Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 155247_10151247966428488_1403813483_n_zps1aea389a

thats the rough aim give or take!

Tar
Back to top Go down
Koop
Koop

Scrubs : 1

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:23 am

Static+ ...jealous!
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:28 am

Koop wrote:
Static+ ...jealous!
one came up second hand for a good price, needs a new elbow joint, but get that sorted and should be good! i just need air in my life and this is like one foot in the door....so to speak! Very Happy ppphhhhsssssstttttt hahaha

Last edited by VWCal on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

Scrubs : 291

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:43 am

very nice mate. looking forward to seeing this!
Back to top Go down
http://dubascrub.co.uk
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:04 am

MrSloanes wrote:
very nice mate. looking forward to seeing this!

cheers mate, me to haha
just wanna get it sorted and sitting nice! but not sure if i will need a notch or not? people keep telling me not to do it! scratch
Back to top Go down
Josh w
Forum God
Forum God
Josh w

Scrubs : -6

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:31 pm

will look really good if you do this dude Very Happy, defo be on its arse then!!!!
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

Scrubs : -5

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:34 am

Like what your doing, i'd love air on mellow, like you say get it sitting just right

You will only need a notch if you want the sub frame sitting on the floor chap, i had 14" on mellow and coils where 17-20mm from being wound right down and the front bumper could just get my foot under it and the sub-frame hit the floor when i first met Chris driving round sunderland Razz and the drive shafts where close but not touching chassis even when bouncing down the road Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:46 am

Josh w wrote:
will look really good if you do this dude Very Happy, defo be on its arse then!!!!

cheers man, yeh thats what im hopping for! Cool

Arosaproject wrote:
Like what your doing, i'd love air on mellow, like you say get it sitting just right

You will only need a notch if you want the sub frame sitting on the floor chap, i had 14" on mellow and coils where 17-20mm from being wound right down and the front bumper could just get my foot under it and the sub-frame hit the floor when i first met Chris driving round sunderland Razz and the drive shafts where close but not touching chassis even when bouncing down the road Very Happy

thanks, well i would love to lay frame!!!! but for now once i get it sorted just gunna see how it sits and if i wanna do it or not, will save it for a later date Very Happy

as for getting it sitting right, im planning on lots of tuck up front, as you can see? and then as for the rear see what its like with adjusters out to start with then i recon 30mm will give some nice poke but not daft, as im on 20mm now! fingers crossed i will get the stance nailed!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:21 am

Hiya chap, have you got the kit?

Do you have an update?
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:47 am

Arosaproject wrote:
Hiya chap, have you got the kit?

Do you have an update?

yes sir.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

right well not much of an update really, but i got my Static+ kit so will get that fitted as soon as i get time off work! and got a momo 280mm to throw on at some point for abit! and i should be getting a full detail done some time in the next few weeks ready for winter! Very Happy

the cars in winter mode now anyway....some pics to keep the thread alive.

Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 282279_10151132927498853_1100351968_n_zps9a96fa54

Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 IMG_2328_zps090e51c0

winter mode Sad
Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 IMG_2331_zps3419d477

some stickers to replace some old ones,
Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 IMG_2377_zps32eeb594

static+ kit to be fitted,
Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 IMG_2470_zps4baab780

Tar
Back to top Go down
Josh w
Forum God
Forum God
Josh w

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 am

Looking forward to seeing this done dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

Scrubs : -3

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Stacic kit...... Hump hump hump
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Josh w wrote:

Cheers man, should be on in the next month, I hope!

iMurray wrote:

?????????
Back to top Go down
Josh w
Forum God
Forum God
Josh w

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Sweet!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 pm

VWCal wrote:
Josh w wrote:

iMurray wrote:

?????????

Just ignore him Cal, he's totally strange and random

Bring on the Static+ Shocked
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Arosaproject wrote:
VWCal wrote:
Josh w wrote:

iMurray wrote:

?????????

Just ignore him Cal, he's totally strange and random

Bring on the Static+ Shocked

ok i will do! haha yeh man cant wait to get it on, dunno weather to try and do it myself or let a mate do it! :/
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Me personally, I'd have a go myself Smile you putting compressor in your spare wheel hole?

Got a question for you, have you still got your plastic arches in your front wings?
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Arosaproject wrote:
Me personally, I'd have a go myself Smile you putting compressor in your spare wheel hole?

Got a question for you, have you still got your plastic arches in your front wings?

yeh if i get a good few days of work i might give it a bash! and im not to sure yet, think im just gunna have it in the boot for now, and then when i get a tank sorted im gunna make a custom boot install for it all!

i do now yet but will be tacking them out when i go lower after xmas! why?
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:35 am

VWCal wrote:
Arosaproject wrote:

yeh if i get a good few days of work i might give it a bash! and im not to sure yet, think im just gunna have it in the boot for now, and then when i get a tank sorted im gunna make a custom boot install for it all!

i do now yet but will be tacking them out when i go lower after xmas! why?

I have a static+ Laughing I've had it since i got Mellow but just kept it quiet Wink (every one knows now lol) Been slowly getting bits for it, compressor, extra air lines, valves etc, just waiting on air tank (thats coming from america)

Cos my car was 45mm lower on 14" than it is now but didn't know with 15" and 45mm lower that i would get away with keeping my arch liners as i really dont want to remove them as the dirt etc will get in the sills
Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 am

Arosaproject wrote:

I have a static+ Laughing I've had it since i got Mellow but just kept it quiet Wink (every one knows now lol) Been slowly getting bits for it, compressor, extra air lines, valves etc, just waiting on air tank (thats coming from america)

Cos my car was 45mm lower on 14" than it is now but didn't know with 15" and 45mm lower that i would get away with keeping my arch liners as i really dont want to remove them as the dirt etc will get in the sills

haha no way! im just running it straight from the compressor till after xmas then getting a tank and solenoid valves!

well im gunna see what i can get away with, but with the fitment im looking for i think im gunna have to remove them, unless i can modify them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

small update, momo came today Very Happy
Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 554098_10151304127073488_826506963_n_zps15ecb84f
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:04 am

Apologies for being odd...

What I should have said, is that I really like that kit. I rate static over air.

Back to top Go down
VWCal
Staff Member
Staff Member
VWCal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:07 am

iMurray wrote:
Apologies for being odd...

What I should have said, is that I really like that kit. I rate static over air.

haha ok well that makes more sence!
Back to top Go down
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:19 am

I work at a special needs school.. So I tend to get home, check the forums then realise I'm still acting about 6.

Btw, nice to see a red loop. Really suits the body shape.
Back to top Go down
ArosaProject
Forum God
Forum God
ArosaProject

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:20 am

Smile

Yea hehe, i just thought stick it all in a and bobs your uncle, i thought wrong lol
Got to get compressor to stop when tank full, plus i have quite a big install and i would like all that hidden bar tank and sub

But hands down to you... you loop is very nice little car, i wouldn't want to park next to you at a show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo the Loop - More Products*   Mojo the Loop - More Products* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mojo the Loop - More Products*
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next