Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrSloanes
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
MrSloanes

Scrubs : 291

JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze Empty
PostSubject: JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze   JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 am

Okay so while looking for a bargain i stumbled across this stuff on ebay and picked it up for £2 with £2 delivery which was nice and cheap. After reading a few reviews i was a little worried as there were plenty of bad reviews and a few good reviews. It seems this stuff is the stuff the dealerships try to sell for around £400+ as a "Lifelong protection" with "No need to EVER polish again" which we all know is bollox but i wanted something to use as a sealant/protector and to give a nice shine!.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

So the rain and snow had stopped and the car said it was 3degrees which is normally a no go for polish etc but i thought id give it a bash anyway.

I followed the directions which were to apply the pre-glaze either in a spray bottle or on a cloth (i used a cloth).
It was very watery and greasy when i was applying it and it felt like i was applying baby oil to the car. It then said to leave for 10-15 mins to go milky on surface. After it hazed over i then applied the second stage over the top of the hazed stage 1 in long straight lines rather than circles. It then said to leave for 20-25 mins but the clouds turned black so i buffed off after 10-15 mins and although i didnt expect it to, it buffed off really easy.
It left a lovely sleek and slippery feel to the paint and a gorgeous deep shine (much deeper than the shine i get from polishing and waxing)
I drove around 60 miles today on soaking wet gritty roads and when i got home i checked the car and not a spot of muck, watermarks or anything. VERY IMPRESSED!

Some pics:

Rating: 9/10
Info: Although i wouldnt use this as a "one time" thing and expect it to protect the car for years i would defo recommend this to ANYONE as it was really cheap, really easy to use and gave a brilliant finish.

Thanks for reading.

http://dubascrub.co.uk
iMurray
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
iMurray

Scrubs : -3

PostSubject: Re: JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze   JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:42 am

Sounds good to me, kinda fancy this for the mini

Forum Furniture
Forum Furniture
DaveTrundley

Scrubs : 109

PostSubject: Re: JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze   JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 am

sounds good for the money, wonder what its like on dark colours as i bought meguiars gold class wax as it was liquid and apparently alot of carnuba in it, well it was bollox on black paint, kind of left a mark where it looked like it hadnt buffed off i dunno. saying that if anyone wants a free bottle of it let me know as its doing nothing in the garage, brand new, full to brim only used a few drops on half bonnet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze   JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JewelUltra 2 Stage Glaze
Page 1 of 1